In this modern age of technology, everything is getting smarter. We have smart phones, smart TVs, smart heating in the home and even our makeup is getting smart. So why not suncare as well?! We’ve had it drilled into us for years that it doesn’t matter how many times we apply our sunscreen, we only ever get the SPF stated on the bottle. Well, there is one sunscreen breaking the rules and saying actually why not be able to do exactly that!
Italian tanning and skincare experts at That’so have developed the All-in-One Line based on innovation, multi-purpose use, easy application and high quality active ingredients. A bleeding cutting edge range of the products, That’so has already won an award and was voted most innovative beauty product by FMCG buyers at 2016 Stamegna Network – Beauty Care.
That’so All In One SPF 20-30-50+ Protective Dry Oil Spray
1, 2 or 3 times to step from protection 20 to 30 to 50+. To obtain SPF 20, you need to spray the product uniformly for
10 seconds. 3 minutes after the first application, spray the product again to achieve SPF 30. Wait 3 more minutes after the second application and spray the product again to obtain a super high level of sun protection SPF 50+.
As well as protecting, the product also offers super melanin stimulation thanks to TYR-EXCEL™ (activated by UV rays) and MELANUP+™ (works without UV rays). TYR-EXCEL™ promotes tanning speed and intensity, whilst restoring the cutaneous barrier, it acts as a tan enhancer and moisture protecting agent. MELANUP+™ enhances natural melanin production without UV -exposure. and guarantee a high level of hydration. It also enables faster tanning in products with SPF, allowing protection and tanning at the same time.
RRP £18.95 available from www.thatsoskincare.com
This is a patented product, using a specific broad spectrum of UVA and UVB filters. It boasts 5-actions-in-one, offering safeguarded protection to the sun that works before, during and after exposure:
Aside from the melanin enhancers and progressive SPF, other active ingredients include:
- Avocado Oil: its emollient and hydrating properties make it perfect for dry, dehydrated or mature skins.
- Jojoba Oil: it has extraordinary skin-softening properties, as well as the ability to minimise fine lines and wrinkles, promoting skin suppleness while assisting with the rejuvenation of the skin.
- Vitamin E: its antioxidant properties help prevent free-radical damage to the skin.
That’so All In One After Sun Micro-Emulsion After Sun Spray is an amazing after sun product, however it can also be used before sun exposure, thanks to its MELANUP+™ content. It’s rich in moisturising, refreshing and anti-erythema active ingredients, enhances suntans and repairs the skin from sun damage. The easy spray application provides a soothing and refreshing feeling on the skin.
As well as MELANUP+™, the formula contains the following active ingredients:
- D.S.B. C®: anti-inflammatory and protects the skin fighting against free radicals and deeply hydrating the skin.
- INHIPASE®: has an anti-inflammatory, anti-redness and anti-dryness action on the skin.
- St Paul’s Wort: a powerful anti-inflammatory for the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis: has a powerful hydrating effect on the skin, aloe vera is also anti-inflammatory, helps protect the epidermis, and has a long-term hydrating effect.
Steeped in the banks of Bassano Del Grappa That’so was founded on a concept of quick instant results when it comes to skincare and fake tanning. All their research, development and manufacturing is carried out in house by the best scientific minds within the beauty industry. We create bespoke patented formula’s using the best active ingredients supported by clinical trials. But above all else That’so ooze luxury and elegance – it’s the Italian in them!
For more information, samples, high res images contact Rebecca Goodyear PR on email@example.com or call 020 3651 7360.