Energise & Refresh on Cold Dark Mornings with Saach Organics
The leaves are falling off the trees, turning hues of golden brown, yellow and orange. The mornings are crisper, cooler and darker. It’s safe to say the onset of Autumn is here, and what follows is colder and darker; yes, Winter is on its way.
Many of us seem to struggle in the Winter, be it with keeping warm in the coldness, getting up in the darkness or just feeling energised enough to continue our daily tasks with the same vigour as we have in the Summer months.
If you are one of these people, fear not, for Saach Organics has some energising and revitalising Ayurvedic products to help you get up and get on with your day in the best possible way!
Saach Organics Mint & Rosemary Cleansing & Refreshing Shower Gel 200ml £9.95
Help wash away the remains of the day and soothe muscle aches and pains with this refreshing and revitalising shower gel featuring Spearmint and Rosemary Essential Oils.
Saach Organics Mint & Rosemary Hand and Body Lotion 200ml £9.95
Specially developed for all skin types, and easily absorbed. Along with moisturising, the cooling properties of Spearmint Oil and Rosemary Oil revitalise the skin.
Spearmint Oil in Ayurvedic Beauty
With its cooling and stimulating properties, Spearmint essential oil benefits the Pitta and Kapha predominant individuals.
- Spearmint oil offers a fresh start every morning, even on dull, dark depressing ones! It offers enormous health benefits that energise your nervous system and revitalise your brain functions. Wakey wakey!
- It’s an excellent relaxant that helps alleviate muscular tension and stress related conditions. Either massage this body wash into damp skin for several minutes before rinsing, or add to your bathtub, sit back and relax as both muscles and nerves are soothed. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
- On an aromatherapeutic level, spearmint can lessen anxiety, fear, fatigue, and nervous afflictions. You can make this day your best day!
- Spearmint oil has a cooling effect on the brain and enhances memory function. I’ll never forget what I came in this room to do again!
- Spearmint oil helps prevent growth of pathogenic bacteria; in Ayurveda it is what’s known as a Krimighna, an effective remedy for destroying harmful microbes; and a Kusthaghna, a remedy for healing wounds and treating various skin conditions. I’m just so fresh and so clean clean!
Rosemary Oil in Ayurvedic Beauty
Rosemary is one among those few essential oils that must be in everyone’s medicine cabinet according to the trusted Ayurvedic book, Ayurveda and Aromatherapy. Rosemary essential oil has drying and heating energies and can effectively reduce excess vata and kapha while treating pitta deficiency.
- Rosemary oil is an excellent tonic for both skin and hair; it’s an adaptogen, offering both stimulating and calming & relaxing properties. It is known to ease stress and stimulate blood circulation. Wakey wakey… Sleepy time….
- Whether your skin is dull, dry or prone to breakouts, rosemary oil can help as it helps keep your skin’s sebum levels healthy and balanced, leaving skin energised. I’ve got the glow!
- Because of its rosemary oil content, massaging with this product may help reduce swelling, congestion and puffiness of skin. No cankles for me!
- Rosemary oil can aid in the treatment of eczema, acne, stretch marks, skin eruptions, scars, wrinkles and dermatitis. My skin’s new best friend!
- Not only does rosemary oil boost brain power, but it also helps instill positivity in those who use it! It’s known to help with stress, depression, fear, fatigue and anxiety and helps treat physical weariness, boost productivity and banish lethargy! You got this!
Editors Notes About Saach Organics
“Saach” means “truth” in Punjabi, and the name was chosen to represent the purity and the quality of organic ingredients used. The truth is, the ingredients have been carefully selected and formulated to create these Ayurvedic products which are just what your skin and hair need for good health.
“Ayurveda” combines the Sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science and technology) and can be taken to mean “life-knowledge”. Saach Organics have taken many components of Ayurveda and natural beauty treatments of India and brought them to the Western market. They have thoroughly researched and tested the combinations and strengths of ingredients used in these formulas and the beauty benefits have been documented through the annals of time.
In a short space of time, Saach Organics has already gone on to win several awards – in The Green Parent Awards the range scooped three – Hair Strengthening Shampoo won Best Buy; Indian Gooseberry, Cotton Seed & Almond Oil Herbal Hair Oil picked up silver, and Mint & Rosemary Cleansing & Refreshing Shower Gel was a finalist in the Beauty Shortlist Awards.
Founder Harvinder remembers her mother putting oil in her hair when she was younger. Although just part of everyday life this was a valued and treasured time. The scents and textures reminded Harvinder of India. On a trip to India, Harvinder walked around the village seeing girls making potions and chatting away. She felt the urge to join in the ritual and that’s when Saach Organics was born.
Saach Organics present a four-fold truth promise, staying true to –
Ayurveda – Saach Organics formulations are based on balanced Ayurvedic traditional recipes to create natural treatments for skin and hair.
Our Earth – Saach Organics products are 100% natural, using organically grown or wildcrafted plants and herbs grown in India. Saach Organics products never contain – petrochemicals, harsh sulphates, parabens, urea, propylene glycol, animal ingredients, artificial colours or fragrance.
Animals – Saach Organics products contain no animal ingredients and none of the ingredients or products have ever been tested on animals.
You – Saach Organics brings to you the highest quality Ayurvedic products made with the purest ingredients to give you the best for your skin, hair and body.
Saach Organics Ayurvedic beauty products are sold all around the world, showing that the thirst for “life knowledge” is desired globally.